I’m sorry for this.
You see the thing is, you will have to make these. They are ridiculous.
I will never buy a Reese’s peanut butter cup again. I mean, these aren’t peanut butter, but in case you didn’t notice, I’m on a bit of a kick here with the home made candy cup business.
The cake batter dip in the center is the perfect soft and silky consistency covered in the delicious white chocolate shell.
I made these as a going away gift for my wonderful, amazing friend Kara. You know my very favorite running and spinning buddy? Yeah, life as I know it is over, and no I don’t want to talk about it. I just want to drown my sorrow in white chocolate and cake batter. IS THAT SO WRONG????
I know, you’re probably devastated as well. Care to join me in this sorrow drowning?
It may not be healthy, but I will say, it’s far less unhealthy than it sounds…
White Chocolate Cake Batter Cups
yield 26-30 cups
- 2 10 oz bags white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbs coconut oil
- approx 1/2 cup cake batter dip (I used Cinnamon Spice, but you could also use the original)
- Line 24 mini muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, melt white chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring after each, until melted.
- Spoon enough white chocolate to cover the bottom of each baking cup.
- Add 1-2 tsp Cake Batter Dip.
- Fill with chocolate until Cookie Butter is completely covered and top is smooth.
- Freeze to set. Keep in freezer or fridge.