After hours spent on pinterest, foodgawker, and recipe blogs, my Thanksgiving menu is complete and I couldn’t be more excited! Not super fancy, but all things I am very very excited to be eating!
- Skinny Mini Corn Dogs
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips with Yogurt Dipping Sauce (Inspired by this recipe)
- Deviled Eggs (made by Lisa)
- Cornbread Stuffing Balls (Inspired by this recipe)
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows (made by my mom)
- Cream of Pumpkin Soup (made by Janie)
- Roasted Veggies (made by my mom)
- Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
And of course there’s turkey, but honestly the turkey is the least important part of the meal in my opinion! Bring on the carbs!!!
I am so excited!!! Holiday cooking begins tomorrow!! Also, did I mention I am cooking for about 20 people? Holiness.
What’s on your menu?