This has been an incredible year for my little blog. This time last year, I had my first day with over 100 visitors, and I was thrilled! Since then, I’ve gotten a little better with the camera and in the kitchen, and I have put out a lost of posts and recipes that I am really proud of. I love seeing what posts you guys love most. So here are your favorite recipes of 2012!
9. Spinach Artichoke Mac & Cheese
8. Salted Chocolate Cookie Butter Cups (vegan)
6. Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
5. Skinnified Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
4. Skinnified “Fettuccine” Alfredo (gluten-free)
3. Vanilla Bean Cookie Butter Cup Cupcakes
annnndddd dun duh duh dunnnnnn
1. Cranberry Apple Chicken Salad
I have to say, I was pretty surprised by #1! I mean, I LOVE that recipe, and I literally make it all the time, but for some reason, I didn’t think you guys would love it as much as I do. However, it was the clear winner, and it has inspired an other awesome dish that is sitting in my fridge, and will be coming your way very soon. 😉
I also wanted to share my favorites from the year. Ummm, that’s hard. I truly do love every recipe I share. If I don’t love it, I’m not going to tell you to make it. That’s silly. But there are definitely some that stand out to me, so in no particular order, here are my 10 favorites. Some of them are repeats because you guys have great taste! 😉
- #3 & #4 above (probably my top two of all time actually).
- Skinny Mini Corn Dogs
- Brown Sugar Sweetened Condensed Milk (vegan)
- Spaghetti & Spinach Avocado Pesto (gluten-free option)
- Skinnified Chicken & Waffles
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies (vegan)
- Cinnamon Chip Granola Cookies
- Hawaiian Macadamia Butter Cookies
- Fro-yo Cake with Nutella Cookie Crust
- Red White & Blue Cookies
Okay, I fibbed. That was 11, but I just really loved them!
YOUR TURN!! Tell me your favorite recipes of the year–from my blog, your blog, anyone’s blog, ANYWHERE! 🙂 Feel free to leave links to some of yours and hopefully get some love on your favorites!