So yesterday I made the most delicious lunch ever, and ate it so fast that a camera was the last thing from my mind, but sometimes when I create something I absolutely love, I will make it like 11 days in a row until I’m sick of it and never want it ever again. So, obviously, today I recreated yesterday’s sandwich
Apple & Goat Cheese Sandwich
- 2 slices cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread
- 1 oz goat cheese
- 1 tbs fig butter
- 1/2 apple, thinly sliced
- light drizzle balsamic vinegar
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce
1) Place bread on foiled baking sheet and place in the oven on
burn broil to crisp.
2) Spread fig butter over one slice.
3) Drizzle second slice with balsamic vinegar, and top with goat cheese.
4) Stick back in the oven until cheese is softened.
4) Top with apple slices and lettuce.
I enjoyed my sandwich with some yogurt which was delicious, but not nearly as exciting. Then, Steve and I got some quality time in with our children!
Winnie always looks so sad in pictures. Cheer up, Win!
Notice Clem’s flipped back ear.
I guess we tired them out? I love when they hang out together just by themselves! It must be like when parents see their siblings love each other. 🙂
Confession: Sometimes if I only take/post pictures of one of the dogs, I start to feel guilty like I’m picking favorites and everyone will think I love one more than the other. I also feel guilty if I pay more attention to one of them, because then the other one gets sad and sulks. Does anyone else have this problem? Or do I worry way too much about the feelings of puppies?